Monday, April 6, 2009

Carolina Wins the NCAA National Championship!

It hasn't happened yet, but I feel quite comfortable in posting this article right now at 10:18. The score is 51 to 32 with a little over a minute left in the half. And the best free through shooter in college history (Tyler H.) is at the line.

As the half draws to an end, Michigan is falling apart and the nation is now reallizing that President Obama was indeed right when he predicted that Carolina would win.

Anyway, this Carolina ALUM is going to bed, Ive got students to teach tomorrow and I need to be ready for them.

My students are a little more important than me seeing the victory celebration tonight. After all, I just saw it 4 years ago and Im sure Ill get a chance to see it again in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment