Sunday, March 15, 2009

No Junk Food Till April 7th

It's odd that I would post this right after I posted "Bojangles to the Rescue" because now I reallize the error of my ways. I think that because I am on the slim slide 5 ft 6 and 132lbs that I can eat junk food when I want to. But the truth is, it took me getting sick to reallize that the junk I am putting into my body is not good for me. I feel tired and sluggish all the time and lately running seems to be more difficult.

So I will say good bye to Papa Johns, So long to Bojanges and Bye Bye to the Big Mac for the next 3 weeks until after my 10 miler and if I dont feel any better in two weeks then I can go back to my old stand bye.

So I am going to take control of my eating. I will not eat two and three servings of food at one sitting. I will eat 1-1/2 servings and then move away from the table.

I will not drink diet coke after diet coke after diet coke, I will drink water and juice.

I am excited to see how I will feel after 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment