Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Complete Pair of Glasses for $8.00??


Could this be true? Yes it is true. A coworker of mine ordered a complete pair of glasses from Zenni Optical for around 2o bucks. Her glasses were a little more expensive because she has a special perscription, but I checked and there actually are some pretty cool looking glasses for $8.00. The receptionist at he eye doctor's office actually gave my coworker the tip.

Pros: My coworker, who uses the glasses as backups for her contacts, had no problems with hers. She loves them!

Cons: You have to make sure that you have the perscription correct including the "PD-Pupillary Distance". The site tells you how to measure this distance, but I think it's best to get this info. from the eye doctor. My sister measured her own pupillary distance, and when her glasses came back, they made her a bit dizzy. So she was off to LensCrafters:)

If you've ordered glasses from here, I'd love to here about it!

Site: http://www.zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=151&cat=20&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment